#9 Fly, Fly, Fly

UWOOOOO... Udah tanggal 17 Maret aja.. Cieee Barcode Projects udah sebulan cieee.. 😆

Hi, guys! Today, we are going to share about our first experience topic. Last month, we talked about the first experience of being a secret admirer. But, now I'll tell you my very first-time travel by plane. It sounds like a boring or ordinary topic, but it's very meaningful to me. Why?

Because I went to MECCA with my family!!! It was on February 2014. Went to Mecca is one of the best birthday gifts I've ever received. Mecca and Madina are the places which full of peacefulness, warmness, and most beautiful place I've ever visited. All muslim always want to go there.

Yups, back to the topic. Traveling is one of way to relieve stress. I usually travel by motorcycle, car, bus, or train. I just travel around Java, Indonesia and I've never gone aboard. My very first-time flew by plane and I went to the other country, which took me almost a day (in plane and transit), I felt so excited and worry at the same time. I was afraid if I got motion sickness, if I missed the plane, or if something bad happened. I was also very happy because I'm able to spend the holiday with my family. 

Photo: Private Collection

Alhamdulillah, there was no bad things happened to me. If I'm not mistaken, I had to transit twice in Jakarta and Dubai before I got to Madina. The stewardess offered me several choices of drink and food. That's what I love. Food everywhere. Hahaha They explain everything and help all the passengers. I could enjoy movies and music. And during the night, to make the passengers feel comfortable, the ceiling turn into a beautiful sky with stars -even though it's fake star and only lamp. I enjoyed my trip.   

And on my way back to Indonesia, I met an airport staff (I don't know how to call him), he helped me push my sister in a wheelchair. He is from Philippine and he's very friendly. He asked me where I'm from, my age, my occupation, some common questions, and asked some words in Indonesian. During that talks, he asked my facebook id and wanted to introduce his son to me. Because I was confused with the situation at that time, so I just smiled and didn't give him any info. He knew that I felt awkward, so he said, " It's okay if you don't want. My son is around your age and I just wonder if you could be friend with him on facebook. It's okay." Nyaris mau jadi mantu orang Filipina. Hahahaa

Taken in Nabawi Mosque
Photo: Private Collection

I never forget that story. Some of my friends already knew about this story, but I just want to share it. 
I really enjoyed that short holiday. And I was really grateful to Allah and my parent for giving me the opportunity flew to Madina and Mecca. 💖💖

Traveling aboard is one of my dreams. And I've some list of countries. I just hope that I can realize my dream to travel around Indonesia and around the world, although only some cities or countries. Amin 
Regards,

F


You May Also Like

0 komentar