#8 My Heart Beats Fast When I See Him

Hi, guys!

First, I'd like to say sorry because I forgot to update last friday. Actually, I was excited to write a review about food, cafe, or restaurant. But last friday was very hectic day for me. Tapi tenang, kita tetep menepati janji kita untuk bayar dendanya, hehe Dan sekaligus ngingetin kalo denda itu bakal pakai buat charity event atau semacamnya

So today, we're going to talk about male. A Man who's able to play music instrument has a plus point in my point of view. Honestly, I can't play any music instrument, except recorder. So, I always amaze every time I see a boy or man who plays a music instrument. I just love to listen any kind of genre music, but I often listen to pop or jazz music.

And my favorites are pianist and guitarist. 

Photo: Pinterest

If you ask me the reason why I choose pianist and guitarist, I'll answer I don't know why. 
I always amaze when seeing a man plays piano or guitar. Like, my heart is beating faster than usual. I also dreamt that there will be a man who plays piano only for me, teaches me how to play piano or guitar, and sings along with me. When he is playing piano or guitar, he looks serious, but at the same the time he looks cool, charismatic, warm, and gentle.

Yiruma is my favorite pianist. I love his songs, the titles are Kiss The Rain and River Flows in You. If you are curious about his songs, just check it on youtube. 

Yiruma's photo: amazonaws.com

You May Also Like

0 komentar