#8 My favorite musician

Hai! Akhirnya berjumpa kembali :)

Im sorry for the missing writing before. But today, i'll write again! After a long discuss with Winda. Finally, we got a specific theme for this Tuesday! Today, we will discussion about boy. Because of the boy is very large theme, so we decided to choose musician boy. We decided to talk about what is your favorite player musician? 

So lets talk :)

foto: pexels.
Sometimes, im interested with music. All about music. I cant judge-i love this and i didnt love that. Nggak bisa. Finally, my ears always accustomed to all genre. Dangdut oke, jazz oke, pop isn't problem. Haha But, if we have to choose one,. I will choose folk and pop : D

Back to topic.

what is your favorite player musician? 

So i'll choose guitar player.

Why?

I dont have any reason to answer this question. But a long long time ago, setdah..  Someone who i admired, he loves music. He became a giutar player in his band. I remember, when we met. He plays accoustic guitar and i can enjoy with his guitar! So lovable! :)

foto: pexels.


"Aaaaak masnya, aaaak :)," my heart said. I miss his guitar and peform!

You May Also Like

0 komentar